Sun Devil football hopes to 'Return to Camp T'
Sun Devil Athletics is looking to raise $150,000 by June 1, 2012, to allow the ASU football team to spend five days at Camp Tontozona this fall. The team would visit Camp T from August 14-18, concluding with a public scrimmage on August 18th.
The $150,000 would be used toward Camp Tontozona capital expenses including, but not limited to:
• Renovating the upper practice field ($50,000)
• Installing a video editing network for the coaching staff ($30,000)
• Rental fees ($26,000)
• Food service ($25,000)
• Bus Transportation ($12,500)
• Vehicle rental fees ($6,000)
• Main practice field maintenance ($5,000)
• Laundry, bedding, scrimmage management and much more
Learn more at http://www.thesundevils.com/ot/camp-t.html.