Download Full Image
All nominees are affiliated with the ASU Downtown Phoenix campus by meeting at least one of the following criteria:
• Taking a minimum of 3 credits (graduate or undergraduate)
• Being enrolled in a Downtown Phoenix campus college
• Living at Taylor Place residential hall
• Working at the Downtown Phoenix campus
• Individual Award Nominees must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75
Award descriptions include Outstanding Student Organization, Outstanding Student Leader, Individual Achievement in Service, Social Consciousness Award, Outstanding Student Employee, Academic Champion and Trailblazer. All winners will receive a $100 gift certificate.
The award ceremony will take place at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15, in the Virginia G. Piper Auditorium, 550 E. Van Buren St., Phoenix. Please RSVP by April 10 via DowntownDevils">mailto:DowntownDevils@asu.edu">DowntownDevils@asu.edu if you plan to attend the ceremony.
For more information on the Dynamic Downtown Devils Recognition & Awards, call (480) 0973 or visit http://campus.asu.edu/downtown/ddd">http://campus.asu.edu/downtown/ddd">http://campus.asu.edu/downtown/ddd
Coordinator of Student Development and Activities
ASU Wells Fargo Student Center