Download Full Image
Each year, CGI U brings together 1,200 undergraduate and graduate students from around the world to address challenges with practical, innovative solutions.
As a participant, you will do more than simply discuss problems – you’ll take concrete steps to solve them by creating action plans, building relationships, participating in hands-on workshops and following up with CGI U as you complete your projects.
The three-day event will include inspiring speeches from President Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton and workshops delivered by leading social change experts. To learn more about CGI U check out this video.
Apply by Nov. 22, 2013
CGI U is looking for ASU students with ideas that relate to one of five focus areas: education, environment and climate change, peace and human rights, poverty alleviation and public health.
Interested in attending? To do so, you must complete this two-step process by Nov. 22, 2013:
1) Submit an application to the ASU Innovation Challenge, a seed funding competition organized by Changemaker Central.
2) Submit an application to CGI U that details your commitment to action. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
Benefits of applying by this early deadline include:
• an increased chance of attending CGI U
• the potential to win up to $10,000 to support your commitment
• additional opportunities for developing your commitment and winning additional funds.