Download Full Image
ASU graduate programs placed in several academic categories, including the following:
• Among online graduate degree programs in business, ASU’s W. P. Carey School of Business ranked second in the nation. The school also ranked nationally at No. 3 in supply chain/logistics and its information systems program ranks No. 12 in its category. The school was ranked No. 18 for its part-time MBA program, No. 27 among top full-time MBA programs and came in No. 36 in the nation for its doctoral program in economics.
• ASU’s Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College ranked 18th among college of education graduate programs nationwide, moving up six places from last year. The college’s online graduate degree program in education ranked No. 25 this year.
• Among the nation’s top schools of law, ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law ranked No. 31. It also placed No. 8 in the specialty area of legal writing.
• ASU’s graduate program in criminology is ranked 12th nationally.
• The College of Nursing and Health Innovation at ASU placed 21st in the country for its master’s program in nursing.
• Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering at ASU ranked 11th nationally among online graduate degree programs in engineering. The computer science program was ranked No. 48 in its category and the Fulton schools placed 43rd among the nation’s graduate engineering programs overall.
• Ranked 16th in the nation for its master’s degree programs, ASU’s School of Public Affairs also placed second overall in the specialty category of city management and urban policy.
• Among Master of Fine Arts programs, the School of Art, part of ASU's Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, ranked No. 22 nationally, and its printmaking program placed fifth in that specialty category.
• ASU’s Department of Speech and Hearing Science in the College of Health Solutions was cited for two graduate programs in the health disciplines – ranking No. 17 for its doctorate in audiology and No. 21 for its master’s in speech-language pathology.
• Rankings of doctoral programs in the sciences netted ASU’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences several national placements – No. 20 in earth sciences, No. 50 in physics, No. 55 in biological sciences and No. 60 in chemistry.
• The psychology doctoral program at ASU ranked No. 38 overall.