May 18, 2015
An Arizona State University project, directed by psychology professor Robert Bradley, is looking to learn more about the home environments of adolescents between the ages of 16-20.
Volunteers are needed, with the following requirements:
Download Full Image
• be adolescents 16-20 years of age or the parent of an adolescent who is 16-20 years of age
• adolescent must live at home year-round
• adolescent and parent must speak English or Spanish
• two-hour home visit with adolescent and parent
• answer questions about your home life through an informal interview
• complete some brief questionnaires about your health and emotions, and a short academic task
• both parent and adolescent will be paid $30 ($60 total) for their time
The project is interested in knowing about family routines, materials and equipment available in the home, activities of parents and adolescents, places the family and adolescent go for learning and recreation, and parental expectations and practices.
Participation in this study is voluntary and all information you provide will be kept confidential. Both the parent and adolescent must consent to participation.
For more information visit thesanfordschool.asu.edu/la-home-project/about-us. If you are interested in participating or have questions, click on the "Contact Us" tab or contact the LA HOME project at 480-965-6344 or email@example.com.